A new adventure! Won't you join me?

Sunday, June 27, 2010

A.S.A.P.  As Soon As Possible!!
Is that how you live life?  It seems that we live in ASAP mode, doesn't it?  Whether it's your job, your home, your family, your mind, we always live with the 'As Soon As Possible' mentality. Life just has so many demands.  From the time we awake until we lay our heads down to sleep, it's a constant state of busyness.
Much of my busyness, I must admit, is right between my ears.  If I'm not physically busy, my brain is still storming all the time.  I've learned something  new recently and I'd like to share it with you.
Although life is still at ASAP speed, I have new way of looking at it.

A-lways
S-ay
A
P-rayer

How much calmer life would be, even in our busyness, if we could learn to Always Say A Prayer.
God desires for us to bring all of the chaos and noise to Him.  He wants to bring order and peace to your busy life.  I encourage you to start your mornings with a prayer, asking God to take all of our ASAP moments and turn them into Always Say A Prayer moments.  
Blessings, Queen Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment