A new adventure! Won't you join me?

Monday, June 28, 2010

Do Overs & Start Overs

God, Can I get a do over on this life?  I've made so many stupid mistakes, made so many hurtful comments, didn't do things I should have done and did other things I shouldn't have.  Unfortunately, life isn't a dress rehearsal, or is it?  The next life will be one of joy unspeakable, praise, perfect fellowship, no tears, and Sonshine all the time!!  Today, instead of a Do-over, I'll accept a Start over...choosing to live in fellowship, joy, praise and thanksgiving for all of the blessings You have given. Sort of a practice session for the life to come...

Psalm 73:25,26 "Whom have I in heaven but You? And there is none on earth I desire besides You.  My flesh and my heart fail: But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Blessings,
Queen Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment